- March/April 2001
- Vol. 2, No. 2
Spotlight on National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Prevent Child Abuse America Releases Child Abuse Prevention Packet 2001
Get help planning for Child Abuse Prevention Month--celebrated annually in April--with materials from Prevent Child Abuse America. This year's packet was made possible through funding by Target...
- Governors Association Reports on States' Efforts to Prevent Family Violence
A new Issue Brief produced by the National Governors Association Center for Best Practices deals with family violence and how States are combating it. Since family violence affects adults and...
- April 4 Is National Day of Hope
As part of National Child Abuse Prevention Month, Childhelp USA is sponsoring the third annual National Day of Hope, held each year on the first Wednesday of April. This year it falls on April 4....
- April Is Child Abuse Prevention Month
"You Have the Power to Prevent Child Abuse"—that's the message promoted by the Children's Bureau in commemoration of National Child Abuse Prevention Month in April. April has been designated as...
- American Southwest Setting for 13th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect
Head to Albuquerque, New Mexico, for the 13th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect, sponsored by the Children's Bureau, April 23-28. Many other government agencies and national...