- December 2014/January 2015
- Vol. 15, No. 11
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Webinar on Parental Substance Use Family Assessments
Parental substance use can have many long-lasting repercussions on a family. Families involved with child welfare that are dealing with substance use issues need an array of supports and services...
- Mentoring for Pregnant and Parenting Youth
A guidebook written by Social Policy Research Associates for the U.S. Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration's Young Parents Demonstration Project (YPD) aims to help...
- Connecting Preventing Teen Dating Violence, Teen Pregnancy
Noting decades of research linking teen pregnancy and teen dating violence, a new toolkit aims to help organizations expand their adolescent pregnancy prevention programs to include relationship...