- February 2015
- Vol. 16, No. 1
- Children's Bureau Express
- Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
Children's Bureau Grantee Updates
The Children's Bureau released a discretionary grants toolkit to assist grantees with project implementation. We also highlight a synthesis on the Bureau's recent work related to comprehensive family assessments (CFAs) in child welfare.
- Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Toolkit
The Children's Bureau recently released a toolkit for discretionary grants that provides information to assist grantees as they implement their projects. It includes links to official resources on...
- Comprehensive Family Assessments Grants Synthesis
A recent publication from Child Welfare Information Gateway summarizes the Children's Bureau's recent work in relation to comprehensive family assessments (CFAs) in child welfare. As a result of...
- Site Visit: Family Group Decision-Making for In-Home Services
Family participation in child welfare decision-making has been a key ingredient in a project in Larimer County, CO, titled No Place Like Home (NPLH): Family Group Decision-Making (FGDM) for...
- Site Visit: Fostering Youth Educational Success in North Carolina
Data indicate that youth in foster care in Cumberland County, NC, were experiencing multiple placements and multiple school settings during their time in foster care. Child-serving agencies in the...
- Site Visit: Technology Promotes Project Knowledge, Implementation
The Village Family Service Center, partnering with the North Dakota Department of Human Services, developed and implemented the Family Engagement for Native American Youth project. The project,...