- December 2015
- Vol. 16, No. 9
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- December Special Initiatives: Focus on National Health
Being healthy is an important part of maintaining one's well-being. This December, there are three national initiatives that highlight important issues related to health: World AIDS Day (December...
- New Blog Series Raises Awareness About Girls' Aggression
The Center for Advanced Studies in Child Welfare launched a new blog series to raise awareness about issues related to and interventions for addressing aggression in girls involved with child...
- The Intersection of Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking
As part of the Human Trafficking and the State Courts Collaborative, the Center for Court Innovation recently published a factsheet for professionals in the justice system. This publication...