- June 2016
- Vol. 17, No. 4
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide evidence-based strategies and other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Initiative: LGBTQ Pride Month
June is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and/or Questioning (LGBTQ) Pride Month. LGBTQ youth are overrepresented in foster care, making up a larger percentage of youth in care than in the...
- Extending Public Food Assistance for Youth Aging Out of Care
A recent policy brief from the Center for the Study of Social Policy (CSSP) recommends measures States can take to prevent older youth who have exited foster care from losing Federal financial...
- California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse Website Guides
The California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) for Child Welfare aims to help child welfare and related systems and agencies identify and implement evidence-based practices (EBPs) relevant to...