- January/February 2017
- Vol. 17, No. 10
- Children's Bureau Express
- Spotlight on Supportive Connections for Youth
Spotlight on Supportive Connections for Youth
Youth in and transitioning out of foster care face many challenges and need a wide range of support—in terms of resources and tools, as well as in relationships. January's CBX highlights supportive services for youth as well as resources for professionals and other caring adults to help youth in foster care and after.
- Special Initiative: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. The National Human Trafficking Hotline defines trafficking as a crime that "occurs when a trafficker uses force, fraud, or...
- Using Relationship and Marriage Education to Strengthen Families
The Center for the Study of Social Policy (CSSP) developed its Strengthening Families framework to increase family stability, enhance child development, and reduce child maltreatment. A recent...
- Strategic Communications Guide to Engage Hispanic Communities
The Child Trends Hispanic Institute and the Crimsonbridge Foundation has collaboratively developed a communications guide called Reaching and Engaging With Hispanic Communities: A...