- May 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 4
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Evidence-Based Practices, Strategies for Preventing Child Abuse-Related Fatalities and Injuries
A recent report from Upbring summarizes evidence-based interventions for preventing child fatalities and severe injuries from child abuse. The report points to areas that yield potential for...
- Strategies to Promote Research Use in Child Welfare
Research is integral in ensuring that the services children and families receive from child welfare agencies are effective in achieving positive outcomes. It can be difficult for agencies to sift...
- Deeper Problem Exploration: Understanding Agency Needs to Get to Solutions
Written by the Children's Bureau's Capacity Building Center for States. Child welfare agencies continually undertake efforts to implement new programs and practices to produce better outcomes...