- June 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 5
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Webinar Looks at Legal Considerations of Opioids, Marijuana, and Child Protection
An increase in the use of both illicit and prescription opioids by pregnant women has led to a rise in children born with neonatal abstinence syndrome and other related health issues....
- Trauma-Informed Approaches for Programs Working With Fathers
A factsheet from the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC), which is funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of...
- Six Tasks That Will Help Your Agency Explore Challenges and Plan for Change
Written by the Children's Bureau's Capacity Building Center for States. Our article in the May issue of Children's Bureau Express discussed deeper problem exploration as a tool to plan for...