- July/August 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Treating Pregnant and Parenting Women With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Infants
Opioid misuse continues to negatively affect the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities across the nation. The number of women of childbearing age who reported past-month...
- ZERO TO THREE Safe Babies Court Team Project Seeks to Raise Awareness
ZERO TO THREE's Safe Babies Court Teams (SBCT) project offers resources to raise awareness about child maltreatment and the importance of permanence for infants and toddlers. The project includes...
- Look Before You Leap: How a Data Plan Can Help You Dig Deeper Into Your Agency’s Needs
Written by the Children's Bureau's Capacity Building Center for States. Much like in their work with families, agencies must understand their own underlying needs to develop solutions that will...