- April 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 3
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Maltreatment Prevention Strategic Plan
The incidence of child maltreatment in Iowa remains above the national rate. Victims of maltreatment and those who are exposed to household dysfunctions, such as domestic violence or substance...
- Helping Communities Leverage Public, Private Resources to Fight Child Neglect
The FRIENDS National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP) offers multiple resources to help communities combat child neglect by partnering with public and private...
- Implementation Planning: Myth vs. Reality
Written by the Children's Bureau's Capacity Building Center for States When an agency is ready to implement a new program or set of practices (i.e., an intervention), crafting an...