- July/August 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- News From the Children's Bureau
News From the Children's Bureau
We highlight a handbook by the Prevention Services Clearinghouse that describes the standards for identifying and reviewing prevention programs, guiding principles for court teams working with young children involved in child welfare, and the latest updates to the CB website.
- Prevention Services Clearinghouse Handbook Details Standards for Identifying, Reviewing Programs
The Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse, created by the Administration for Children and Families within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, issued a handbook that describes...
- Guiding Principles for Court Teams Working With Infants, Toddlers, and Families in Child Welfare
The Quality Improvement Center for Research-Based Infant-Toddler Court Teams developed a series of principles for infant-toddler court teams—and for the wider child welfare field—to incorporate...
- Children’s Bureau Honors MaryLee Allen
MaryLee Allen, director of policy at the Children's Defense Fund, passed away on June 13, 2019. For over 40 years, Ms. Allen led the way in shaping advocacy for children's welfare, health, and...
- CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more. ...