- September 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 7
- Children's Bureau Express
- News From the Children's Bureau
News From the Children's Bureau
Read a report about CFSR findings specific to older youth in foster care, an aggregate report about how states fared during the first 2 years of round 3 of the CFSRs, a recent Program Instruction for how states can claim payments for services and costs associated with the title IV-E prevention program, and the latest additions to the CB website.
- New Program Instructions for Transitional Payments for Title IV-E Prevention and Family Services and Programs
- Report Assesses Experiences of Older Youth in Foster Care, Agencies' Ability to Meet Their Needs
- Round 3 Child and Family Services Reviews Aggregate Report
In order to help states improve safety, permanency, and well-being outcomes for children and families involved with child welfare and to conform with the requirements in titles IV-B and IV-E of...
- CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more. ...