- February 2020
- Vol. 21, No. 1
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Promising Interventions to Prevent Severe Child Abuse
Current child welfare services may fall short of protecting children from severe maltreatment due to a variety of constraints, according to a report that finds there are few evidence-based...
- Preventing Sexual Violence Against Children
Together for Girls released a report that highlights existing evidence pertaining to which strategies are effective in preventing sexual violence against children. The report is intended for...
- Implementing the Family First Prevention Services Act
The Children's Defense fund released a technical guide that aims to help child welfare agencies, policymakers, and other stakeholders with a range of strategies for implementing the Family First...