- March 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 3
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Updates
We feature a new communications guide that aims to help improve the way child welfare agencies and organizations disseminate information, a learning experience from the Capacity Building Center for States based on the stories of those with lived experience with the child welfare system, and a brief listing of the latest updates from the Children's Bureau's technical assistance partners.
- NCWWI Communications Guide
The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute (NCWWI) released a communications guide that aims to help improve the way child welfare agencies and organizations dissem
- Capacity Building Center for States' "Then and Now" Videos and Discussion Guide
The Capacity Building Center for States offers a video learning experience featuring firsthand accounts from adoptive parents, kin caregivers, and a young adult who was formerly in foster care...
- Minority Professional Leadership Development Program Seeks Transformational Leaders
The Minority Professional Leadership Development (MPLD) program at AdoptUSKids is accepting applications from candidates for the upcoming cohort now through June 7. This fellowship is designed for...
- Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
CB funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families. The following are some of the latest resources from CB's...