- April 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 4
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Updates
We feature a guide from the Capacity Building Center for Tribes on obtaining title IV-E funding and lessons learned from tribes who have undergone the process, an article from AdoptUSKids on the barriers prospective foster and adoptive families face during the licensing process and how to overcome them, and a brief listing of the latest updates from the Children's Bureau's technical assistance partners.
- Capacity Building Center for Tribes Releases Title IV-E Guide for Tribal Governments and Leaders
The Capacity Building Center for Tribes released a new guide intended for tribal governments and leaders interested in obtaining title IV-E funding that shares considerations and lessons learned...
- Using Data to Improve the Licensing Experience for Prospective Foster and Adoptive Families
A recent article from AdoptUSKids discusses the barriers prospective foster and adoptive families face during the licensing process
- Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
CB funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families. The following are some of the latest resources from CB's...