- June 2022
- Vol. 23, No. 5
- Children's Bureau Express
- News From the Children's Bureau
News From the Children's Bureau
In this section, find the latest news, resources, and publications from the Administration for Children and Families, the Children's Bureau, and other offices within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as well as a brief listing of the latest additions to the Children's Bureau website.
- Learning How to Engage Dads and Paternal Relatives in Child Welfare: The Fathers and Continuous Learning in Child Welfare Project
Written by Matthew Stagner, project director on the FCL Project and vice president at Mathematica, and Roseana Bess, deputy project director on the FCL project and principal researcher at...
- Pride Month Spotlights the Work of the National Quality Improvement Center for LGBTQ2S Youth
This June during Pride Month, we acknowledge the work that the National Quality Improvement Center on Tailored Services, Placement Stability, and Permanency for LGBTQ2S Children and Youth in...
- Evidence-Building Evaluation Strategies for Untested and Promising Child Welfare Programs
With the passage of the Family First Prevention Services Act, which provides optional and time-limited title IV-E funding to state and tribal child welfare agencies for programs designated as...
- NTDC Expands Parenting Paradigm to Help Foster, Kinship, and Adoptive Parents Better Understand Their Role
Written by April Dinwoodie Becoming a foster, kinship, or adoptive parent to children from backgrounds of loss, separation, and trauma is a transformational experience that requires ongoing...
- CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more. ...