- August/September 2002
- Vol. 3, No. 7
- Lighting the Way: Volunteer Child Advocates Speak Out
National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association, Seattle, WA. (Editor). Child Welfare League of America, Inc., Washington, DC. 2002. 104 pp. $9.95. Paperback.
The Court-Appointed Special...
- Federal Office Releases Brochures on Child Maltreatment
The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC), Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, has released the "OVC Help Series" brochures. Included in the online series are three brochures...
- OJJDP Issues Program Announcement for Multi-System Decision-Making Training and Technical Assistance Project
The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) has issued a Program Announcement for the Multi-System Decision-Making Training and Technical Assistance Project to build capacity...
- Multicultural Guide Prepares Professionals for Cultural Differences
Parent educators, social workers, family therapists, and other helping professionals now have another resource to assist them in working with families of different cultures. The "Multicultural...
- Call for Abstracts for Special Issue of the Child Welfare Journal
The National Council on Research in Child Welfare will devote a special issue of "Child Welfare" to the evidence base in child welfare and the role of evidence in improving outcomes for children,...