- November 2007
- Vol. 8, No. 10
- Understanding the Juvenile Justice System
In response to concerns that delinquency rates for youth involved in the child welfare system are significantly higher than for other youth, the August 2007 issue of "Practice Notes" provides an...
- Adoption Resources for Educators
The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.), a nonprofit adoptive family support center, provides a variety of adoption-related information, programs, and resources for families,...
- Supporting Foster Children Exposed to Domestic Violence
"Connect," a mini-magazine for caregivers, produced by the Family Violence Prevention Fund (FVPF), contains information and resources for foster parents and kin on meeting the needs of children in...
- Research Center Focuses on Families Affected by Substance Abuse
The Child Welfare, Drug Abuse and Intergenerational Risk Research Center (CWDAIR) focuses on the design, development, and delivery of coordinated, evidence-based services for families in the child...
- RFA for Nonresident Father Involvement Projects
The National Quality Improvement Center (QIC) for Non-Resident Fathers and the Child Welfare System has issued a Request for Applications (RFA) for projects that will use the funding to determine...
- Federal Grants for Research on Interventions for Child Abuse and Neglect
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has issued a Funding Opportunity Announcement soliciting research project grant applications focused on conducting efficacy and effectiveness...
- Summer Research Institute Applications
The National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect is now accepting applications for participation in its Summer Research Institute, which will take place May 28–June 1, at Cornell University in...