- September 2010
- Vol. 11, No. 7
- Children's Bureau Express
- Handling Crossover Cases in Child Welfare and Juvenile Delinquency
The need for collaboration and coordination among public agencies, attorneys, judges, and court-appointed special advocate (CASA) volunteers involved in crossover cases is the focus of the March...
- Pregnancy Prevention Resources
The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy has new resources for those who work with teens in foster care. A DVD and discussion guide, A Crucial Connection: Working Together to...
- ZERO TO THREE Spotlights Home Visiting
A recent edition of The Baby Monitor, an online newsletter published by the ZERO TO THREE Policy Network, focuses on resources to help States and professionals learn more about using home visiting...
- Supervision Issues and Family Service Procurement
Recent issues of Practice Notes, produced by the North Carolina Division of Social Services and the Family and Children's Resource Program, explore the topics of excellence in supervision (June)...