- November 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 8
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
- Judges' Benchcard Leads to Better Outcomes for Children
A new study looks at how the use of a judge's benchcard can lead to improved court practices and better outcomes for children in foster care. A benchcard is a set a guidelines, consisting of...
- Tip Sheet for Children in Foster Care
The National Association of Social Workers has released an adoption and foster care tip sheet written for children that focuses on questions that children and youth in foster care may have. Topics...
- Workplace Adoption Benefits Toolkits
The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption has free adoption benefits toolkits and other resources available to promote adoption-friendly workplaces. Toolkits for employees and employers contain a...