- February 2012
- Vol. 13, No. 1
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
- Practice Model for Child Welfare and Substance Use
Responding to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' call for interagency collaboration in serving families with substance use disorders involved with child welfare, Children and Family...
- Learning While Doing and Organizational Change
As the Casey Foundation shifted its practice from finding long-term foster care families for children and youth to securing more permanent homes—a process dubbed Move to Greater Permanence...
- Emergency Preparedness Guide
The Promising Practices Network (PPN) has produced an online emergency preparedness guide for child-serving organizations. The guide provides best practices and seven steps to guide organizations...
- Guide for Forensic Interviewing of Spanish-Speaking Children
The Center for Innovation and Resources, Inc., has published a second edition of a guide for multidisciplinary interview teams (including child welfare, law enforcement, and other professionals)...