- July/August 2010
- Vol. 11, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
CBX brings you information on using technology for virtual home visits and information exchange, and connects you to useful child insurance information.
- Virtual Home Visits Provide Effective Home Intervention Services
Barriers related to geography, time, and transportation can make it difficult, and sometimes impossible, for IDEA Part C early intervention programs serving remote rural areas to provide the...
- Roadmap for Electronic Information Exchange
Children in foster care often have complex needs that require the support of multiple State or local agencies. If providers are empowered to share key information across systems more quickly and...
- National Children's Health Insurance Toolkit
InsureKidsNow.gov, a website that offers State-specific information on health insurance coverage for children through Medicaid and CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program), now offers an...