- January-February 2016
- Vol. 16, No. 10
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- January Special Initiative: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
By Presidential proclamation, January is National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) defines trafficking as a crime that occurs...
- Selecting and Implementing Evidence-Based Practices
The California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse (CEBC) for Child Welfare developed a guide for child welfare administrators and social services professionals that provides information and examples of...
- CAPTA Citizen Review Panels
A tip sheet developed by the National Child Abuse and Neglect Technical Assistance and Strategic Dissemination Center (CANTASD) explains the reasons for and structure of Child Abuse and Prevention...
- Addressing Alcohol Abuse, Suicide Among American Indian/Alaska Native Youth
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies posted an information brief, Positive Youth Development: Using...