- October 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 8
- Children's Bureau Express
- Strategies and Tools for Practice
Strategies and Tools for Practice
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Building Protective Factors to Support Resilience to Childhood Trauma
A brief from Child Trends looks at current research and practice surrounding trauma-informed care (TIC) and how to implement TIC to promote resilience in trauma-exposed children. The brief...
- Toolbox Helps Primary Care Practices Understand, Recognize Effects of Childhood Trauma
Healthy Foster Care America developed a trauma toolbox to help primary care physicians recognize and understand the effects of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) on children and families....
- Beyond Strategic Planning: Engaging Families in Plan Implementation
Written by the Children's Bureau's Capacity Building Center for States States have recently submitted their Child and Family Services Plans (CFSPs) to the Children's Bureau for review and...