- July/August 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 6
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Updates
The T&TA Network section shares news about new resources from the T&TA members, including family engagement strategies and performance-based contracting ideas.
- System of Care Family Engagement Strategies
The National Technical Assistance and Evaluation Center for Child Welfare Systems of Care Grantees (NTAEC) has published an article on strategies and approaches child welfare agencies use to...
- QIC Assesses Performance-Based Contracting Systems in Child Welfare
In 2005, the Children's Bureau funded the Quality Improvement Center on the Privatization of Child Welfare Services (QIC-PCW) to research and test innovative strategies for implementing...
- More Updates From the T&TA Network
The Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Network continues to produce resources that can help States and Tribes in their work with children and families. Some recent...