- April 2012
- Vol. 13, No. 3
- Children's Bureau Express
- Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
Training and Technical Assistance Network Updates
Learn about how States are using differential response for screened-out reports and other news from CB's T&TA Network.
- Differential Response for Screened-Out Reports
When families come to the attention of child welfare systems for reports of child maltreatment that do not warrant investigation or formal assessment, they often can benefit from intervention...
- Decision-Making Tools Library for Child Welfare
To offer the most up-to-date tools and resources to the child welfare field, the National Resource Center for Child Protective Services (NRCCPS) recently announced the launch of its online...
- More Updates From the T&TA Network
The Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance (T&TA) Network continues to produce resources that can help States and Tribes in their work with children and families. Some recent...