- November 2000
- Vol. 1, No. 7
- Adoption and Prenatal Alcohol and Drug Exposure: Research, Policy, and Practice
Barth, R. P.; Freundlich, M.; Brodzinsky, D. (Editors). Child Welfare League of America; Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute. 2000. 302 pages. $28.95.
As the impact of prenatal exposure to...
- Working With Children and Families Separated by Incarceration: A Handbook for Child Welfare Agencies
Wright, L. E.; Seymour, C. B. Child Welfare League of America Press. 2000. 143 pages. $18.95
More than 1.9 million children in the U.S. have a parent in prison or have had a parent in prison...
- To Grandmother's House We Go and Stay: Perspectives on Custodial Grandparents
Springer Series on Lifestyles and Issues in Aging. Cox, C. B. (Editor) Springer Publishing Company, Inc. 2000. 347 pages, $44.95.
As more grandparents assume responsibility for raising their...
- Funding Reference Source for Preventing High-Risk Behaviors Among Youth
States, local governments, and non-profit organizations seeking Federal dollars now have a comprehensive guide available to lead them through the funding maze of youth intervention programs.
- Resources for Survivors of Child Abuse
Child abuse survivors and anyone who wants to better understand the effects of and recovery from child abuse can access resources on the E-magazine for children's advocates, "Best Interests"...
- Web Links for Child Advocates
On its website, the American Bar Association's Center on Children and the Law has published a list of links that may be of interest to child advocates.
This index contains short descriptions...