- March/April 2001
- Vol. 2, No. 2
- The Child Welfare Challenge: Policy, Practice, and Research
Modern Applications of Social Work Series. Second Edition. Pecora, P. J.; Whittaker, J. K.; Maluccio, A. N.; Barth, R. P.; Plotnick, R. D. Aldine de Gruyter, New York, NY. 2000. 612 pp. $30.95. ...
- Family Matters: Interfaces Between Child and Adult Mental Health
Reder, P.; McClure, M.; Jolley, A. (Editors). Taylor & Francis, Inc., Philadelphia, PA. 2000. 359 pp. $32.95. Paperback.
Rather than focusing on either child or adult mental health, the authors...
- Evaluation of the Sexually Abused Child: A Medical Textbook and Photographic Atlas
Second Edition. Heger, A.; Emans, S. J.; Muran, D. Oxford University Press, New York, NY. 2000. 351 pp. $79.50. Hardbound, with CD-ROM.
Physicians examining children for suspected sexual...
- Directory II--Legislative Leadership, Committees & Staff 2000
The Council of State Governments, Lexington, KY 40578. 469 pp. $49.00. Paperback.
This easy-to-use State legislative directory will assist you in locating legislative organizations, selected...
- Global Views on Child, Family Policy and Child Abuse
Gain a global perspective on issues affecting children, youth, and family through a new website sponsored by Columbia University and a new book on child abuse by Greenwood Publishing Group.
- Tax Season Assistance for Foster/Adoptive Parents and Kinship Caregivers
Gear up for tax season with new materials to share with resource families! The Casey National Center for Resource Family Support's website offers materials to help foster and adoptive parents and...
- Language and Parenting Guide Smoothes Russian Adoptions
After all the other obstacles are overcome, and prospective parents finally meet the child they are adopting from another country, they still have to cope with communication problems.
- Two Florida websites Provide Leadership on Solving Problems of Children and Families
Floridians and child welfare staff from other States can access the TEAM Florida Partnership website as a gateway to information and resources for children and families. Supervised visitation...