CBX highlights new research on how States differ in their kinship care policies, different types of families who adopt children, the effectiveness of intensive family preservation programs, and State support for home visiting.
- Patterns in Adoption From Foster Care
- Building Evidence on Family Preservation Programs
- State-Based Home Visiting Programs
Learn about an effective collaboration between child welfare and substance abuse treatment programs and access a best practice guide to partnering with resource families.
- Guidebook for Youth With Disabilities Aging Out of Foster Care
- Educational Videos About Foster Care Adoption
- Local Funding Partnerships Program