Research from the child welfare field includes the latest look at what States are doing to reduce racial disproportionality in child welfare, reintegrating youth with severe mental challenges, and adapting home visiting programs for nonparent caregivers.
- States' Efforts to Reduce Racial Disproportionality
- Reintegrating Youth Who Have Severe Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Home Visiting for Kinship and Other Caregivers
CBX links you to tools and examples of programs that promote legal representation in child welfare cases, engaging parents, meeting the mental health needs of children in foster care, and working with immigrant families.
- Models for Effective Legal Representation of Parents
- Parent Involvement Programs That Work
- Implementing Mental Health Guidelines