Research from the child welfare field includes the latest look at engaging communities to address racial disproportionality in child welfare, helping youth make permanent connections, and strengthening homeless families with young children.
- Engaging the Community to Address Disproportionality
- Providing Social Capital in Permanency Planning
- Strengthening At-Risk and Homeless Young Mothers and Children
CBX provides tools and examples of programs that improve educational outcomes for children in foster care, help agencies hire child welfare workers who will stay, and serve children of incarcerated parents.
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Children in Out-of-Home Care
- The Impact of Realistic Job Previews in Child Welfare
- A Toolkit for Working With Children of Incarcerated Parents
- CDC Hosts Parent Portal for Healthy, Safe Children
- Focusing on Caseworker Visits to Improve Outcomes for Children
- Free Journal Issue on the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child