Child welfare news includes two research reports on children in foster care—one on the use of psychotropic drugs and another on identifying social-emotional problems. Other articles look at a new practice model and updated outcomes for children of unmarried parents.
- Evaluating Solution-Based Casework in Washington State
- Social-Emotional Problems in Children in Foster Care
- Fragile Families Research Update
CBX links you to useful tools for supporting LGBTQ youth and working with the courts to reduce overrepresentation of minority youth, and, for Tribes, some implications of Fostering Connections.
- Toolkit for Supporting LGBTQ Youth in Care
- Judicial Strategies to Reduce Disproportionality
- Tribal Title IV-E Data Collection and Reporting
- When Child Maltreatment and Domestic Violence Co-Occur
- Foster Youth Internship Program
- Supporting Grandfamilies Through Respite