The T&TA Network section shares news about new resources from the T&TA members, including those for older youth, LGBT families, and social media users.
- Youth Port Is By, For, and About Youth in Foster Care
- Who's Using Social Media?
- New Resources for Workers and LGBT Families
Child Welfare News reports on new publications dealing with adoption trends, differential response, and comparisons of kinship and foster care.
- Effective Legal Representation and Advocacy for Parents
- Supporting Staff After a Child Welfare Crisis
- Update on the California Evidence-Based Clearinghouse for Child Welfare
- California Courts to Begin Recognizing Tribal Customary Adoption