The Children's Bureau T&TA Network section in this issue of CBX features an article on the QIC PCW wrap-up and a resource for working with children of parents with HIV.
- QIC PCW Wraps Up, Releases Reports on Public-Private Partnership
- Strategies to Help Children Who Care for Parents With HIV
This month, CBX looks at a comprehensive family assessment program in Minnesota and successful strategies for implementing EBHV initiative programs.
- Site Visit: A Model for CFAs in Ramsey County, MN
- Cross-Site Study Evaluates Evidence-Based Home Visiting Initiative
CBX features new reports on using the Incredible Years program in child welfare, participatory evaluation in Indian Country, and the impact of social networks on implementation of evidence-based practices.
- Methods of Evaluating Child Welfare in Indian Country: An Illustration
- Evaluating the Incredible Years Parenting Training Program
- How Networks Affect the Decision to Implement an EBP
- Internships for Foster Youth
- A Call for Child-Witness Court Preparation Programs
- Special Issue on Parent Leadership and Family Engagement