Find the latest issue of the Center for Advanced Studies in Child Welfare's CW360° and a brief presenting an updated theoretical framework for two-generation models for interrupting poverty cycles.
- CW360°: A Comprehensive Look at Child Welfare Reform
- Improving Outcomes for Children Affected by Parental Substance Use
- Framework for Combatting Intergenerational Cycles of Poverty
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide evidence-based strategies and other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Focus: HIV Awareness
- Primer on Title IV-E Child Welfare Funding
- Child Welfare, Housing Project Highlights New Funding Model
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.