Read an article by the Harvard University Center on the Developing Child that looks at how emerging insights from child development science can be used to improve outcomes for children and families in the child welfare system, as well as reports covering the child health-care rates in the United States and tips on how to help youth in foster care reach college.
- Using Racial Impact Assessment Tools for Effective Policymaking
- More Research Needed on Interviewing Alleged Abuse Victims
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Initiative: International Day of Persons With Disabilities
- Engaging Youth in Meetings and Events
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Combatting Human Trafficking Through Interagency Collaboration
- New App to Connect Community Resources
- Updated Family Engagement Inventory