This month, CBX spotlights Round Two of the CFSRs, beginning with an introduction from a consultant to the Federal CFSR Team. The other four articles focus on promising State practices noted by the visiting CFSR Team or Regional Offices. Read about how States are implementing change to improve outcomes for children and families.
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
Find links to the latest news, including recent postings to the Children's Bureau website and other Federal news, a site visit report from a CB-funded grantee, the latest from the T&TA Network, and more.
- Children's Bureau Brochure Debuts
- New! On the Children's Bureau Site
- Site Visit: Oregon Child Welfare Equity Project
- How ACF Determined CFSR Composite Scores
- A Message From the Associate Commissioner
- State Department Adoption News
- Updates From the T&TA Network
- Early Outcomes From the Building Strong Families Project
- Updated and New Waiver Reports
CBX links you to information for transitioning youth including a toolkit and information about a leadership advisory team, recommendations from teachers about helping children in foster care, and guidelines on Family Group Decision Making.
Find trainings, workshops, webinars, and other opportunities for professionals and families to learn about how to improve the lives of children and youth as well as a listing of upcoming events and conferences.