This month, CBX spotlights young children involved with child welfare, including the intersection of child welfare with related services that impact young children and their families, such as substance use, child care, family strengthening, and more.
- State Strategies to Support Parents of Young Children
- Substance-Exposed Newborns and the AIA Resource Center
- Predictors of Harsh Parenting Practices With Young Children
- Ethical Practice When Representing Very Young Children
- Keeping Young Children Safely With Their Families: The QIC on Early Childhood
- Helping Child Care and Early Childhood Centers Strengthen Families
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
Find links to information on CAPTA and the Affordable Care Act, as well as new resources from the Children's Bureau that provide national and State data on child maltreatment.
One of two new article sections making its debut in this issue, the T&TA Network section will offer synopses of recent resources from the Children's Bureau T&TA Network members, including its National Resource Centers, Quality Improvement Centers, Regional Implementation Centers, and others.
This new section of CBX articles will link readers to resources and news from Children's Bureau-funded projects, including published materials, site visit articles, and more.
Child welfare news focuses on reports from a State and a county that show how each was able to implement new practices to improve outcomes.
Find trainings, workshops, webinars, and other opportunities for professionals and families to learn about how to improve the lives of children and youth as well as a listing of upcoming events and conferences.