CBX spotlights Diversity in Child Welfare, bringing together resources on child welfare research and practice with diverse populations, including information on cultural competency and racial disproportionality.
- Immigrant Families in Child Welfare
- Inua Ubuntu: A Community Response to Disproportionality
- GLBT Issues in Foster Care and Adoption
- Reducing Disproportionality Through Supervision
- Engaging Communities and Organizations to Support Adoption
- Racial Disproportionality Conference Materials
- Historical Trauma, Microaggression, and American Indian Families
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
This month, we continue our Centennial Series with a brief look at early social work in America, while other articles link you to an ACF tip sheet on collaboration, recent grant information, and an updated adoption website.
The T&TA Network section shares news about new resources from the T&TA members, including ideas for cell phone use in child welfare practice and information on Abandoned Infants Assistance projects.
Child Welfare News reports on new research concerning neglect, the use of technology in child welfare, and resources on supervision.