This month, CBX brings you updates on the second round of the CFSRs, including a briefing from the Federal CFSR team and interviews with four States that have excelled in providing health or education services.
- Massachusetts DCF Focuses on Keeping Children in School
- Updated PIP Instructions for Round 2 CFSRs
- Texas Shines in Educational Services
- New Standards Lead the Way to Better Health Services in Idaho
- CFSRs Reveal Promising Approaches
- Second Round Update From the CFSR Team
- DC's Office of Clinical Practice Cares for Children's Health
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
Catch up on the latest news and resources from the Children's Bureau and its Training & Technical Assistance Network, including the announcement of the 16 winners of Adoption Excellence Awards and the latest User Manual.
- Recruiting and Retaining Child Welfare Workers
- Adoption Excellence Awards Presentation
- Site Visit: National Network Promotes Faith-Based Adoption Efforts
- Grants.gov Connects to ARRA Funding
- New! On the Children's Bureau Site
- User Manual on Families With Substance Use Disorders
- The Feasibility of a National Registry
- Telly Award for Information Gateway
- Updates From the T&TA Network
Research in the field looks at promising results from integrating differential response with systems of care and reports on chronic neglect, developmental delays, and community prevention of sexual abuse.
Find trainings, workshops, webinars, and other opportunities for professionals and families to learn about how to improve the lives of children and youth as well as a listing of upcoming events and conferences.