Learn more about what States and agencies are doing to establish partnerships and collaborations with other agencies, the courts, the education system, and other groups to support better outcomes for children and families.
- Connecting to Improve Education for Children in Foster Care
- Interagency Collaboration Improves Child Welfare Services
- Sharing Data Between the Court and Child Welfare Systems
- Family Organizations Promote Systems Change in Child Welfare
- Improving Mental Health Outcomes for Abused and Neglected Infants
- Partnering to Provide Housing for Children and Youth
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
This month's CBX brings news about a number of Children's Bureau initiatives, including the AdoptUsKids photolisting successes, the release of the Court Performance Toolkit, launch of the Implementation Centers, and many new resources available through the T&TA Network.
- AdoptUsKids Website Adoptions Exceed 10,000
- NSCAW Research on Child Welfare Populations
- From the Associate Commissioner's Office
- Updates From the T&TA Network
- Parent Education for Migrant Families
- New! On the Children's Bureau Site
- Implementation Centers Offer New Services to States and Tribes
- New Toolkit Measures Court Performance in Child Welfare
Read about a unique State program that uses paralegals to help workers, find out about a new application for Family Group Conferencing, and catch up on the latest uses of technology in child welfare.