CBX spotlights States' Program Improvement Plans (PIPs), with articles on three States at various junctures in the PIP process.
Spotlight on National Adoption Month
Spotlight on Youth Homelessness
News From the Children's Bureau
This month, we continue our Centennial Series with a brief look at the impact of immigration on children's issues in the early 20th century. We're also pleased to unveil the new CB logo and to bring you Commissioner Samuels' recent testimony to Congress. Read on for more new reports and items on the Children's Bureau website.
- Waiving Nonsafety Licensing Requirements for Relative Caregivers
- AFCARS Shows Continued Drop in Foster Care Numbers
- Commissioner Samuels Testifies Before Congressional Committee
- New! On the Children's Bureau Site
- New Reports Synthesize Waiver Demonstrations
- HHS/ACF Interoperability Toolkit Enhances Service Integration
- Children's Bureau Debuts New Logo
- Centennial Series: Immigrant Children
- CBX Survey Continues Through October
The Children's Bureau T&TA Network offers a number of new resources, addressing such topics as placement stability, systems of care, and making a transition plan.
Three new site visit articles provide on-the-spot descriptions of different child welfare projects funded through Children's Bureau grants.
The child welfare research community has much to offer, and this month CBX looks at studies of a community-based program, infants in foster care, group care characteristics, and disproportionality data.