February 2013Vol. 14, No. 1Funding Opportunity Announcements
The Children's Bureau is currently forecasting 10 discretionary grant funding opportunities for fiscal year (FY) 2013.
- Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CB-0592
- Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CS-0579
- Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CT-0596
- Adoption Recruitment Campaign and Response Initiative HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CO-0586
- Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CO-0593
- Child Welfare - Assessment, Access and Linkages to Effective Behavioral, Mental Health and Support Services HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CA-0600
- Child Welfare Training: The National Center for Child Welfare Curriculum Development on Evidence Based Treatment Services HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CT-0595
- Partnerships to Demonstrate the Effectiveness of Supportive Housing for Youth Involved in the Child Welfare System HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CA-0599
- Promoting Resiliency and Adoption after Trauma HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CO-0597
- Building Child Welfare Capacity for Continuous Quality Improvement Project HHS-2013-ACF-ACYF-CO-0580
Information about planned FY 2013 funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) is now available on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Grants Forecast website:
To find the Children's Bureau's FOA forecasts, go to the forecast website and enter the title or Funding Opportunity Number (FON) in the search box. Please check the forecast site regularly, as forecasts are subject to change.