This section features resources and updates from the Children's Bureau's technical assistance partners to support practices and systems that improve the lives of children and families.
- The Power of Youth-Adult Partnerships
- NTDC Expands Parenting Paradigm to Help Foster, Kinship, and Adoptive Parents Better Understand Healthy Sexual Development and Identity
- Change and Implementation in Practice: Overview Video
In this section, we highlight recent studies, literature reviews, and other research on child welfare topics.
- Research Brief Explores Cultural Assets of Black Families in the United States
- Brief Explores Drug Testing in the Child Welfare System
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
This section of CBX presents interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials, that can be used in the field or with families.
Find trainings, workshops, webinars, and other opportunities for professionals and families to learn about how to improve the lives of children and youth as well as a listing of upcoming events and conferences.