Read about a new supplement to the Diligent Recruitment Navigator tool that supports agencies' efforts to recruit, develop, and support foster, adoptive, and kinship families through the lens of the Title IV-E Prevention Services Program and a listing of some of the latest resources from the Children's Bureau's training and technical assistance partners.
We highlight an article about how child protective services data can predict placement disruption and an article that delves into how the use of trauma-informed practices within the justice system can mitigate youth violence and recidivism.
- Spotting the Early Signs of Placement Disruptions in Foster Care
- A Systematic Review of the Impact of Trauma-Informed Treatment on Youth Violence and Recidivism
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Reducing Reliance on Institutional Care Placements for Children in the Child Welfare System
- Webinar Provides Insights on the Opioid Crisis' Impact on the Child Welfare System
- Engaging Youth as Advocates for Themselves and Others
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.