Read an article by the Harvard University Center on the Developing Child that looks at how emerging insights from child development science can be used to improve outcomes for children and families in the child welfare system as well as reports covering the child health-care rates in the United States and tips on how to help youth in foster care reach college.
- Child Development Science and Improving Child Welfare Outcomes
- Health-Care Coverage of U.S. Children at Historic Rate
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other instruments that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Special Initiative: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- Using Relationship and Marriage Education to Strengthen Families
This CBX section provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.
- Using Data to Study Use of Early Childhood Programs by Hispanic Families
- Helping Young Adults From Foster Care Succeed in College