December/January 2018Vol. 18, No. 9CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Title IV-E Child Welfare Demonstration Project Requests for Extensions - Procedures and Criteria: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1704
- Title IV-E Adoption Assistance "Applicable Child" Eligibility Criteria: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1705
- Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Reviews 2018 Schedule: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/title-iv-e-2018-review-schedule
- Child and Family Services Reviews: Round 3 Findings: 2015-2016: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-round3-findings-2015-2016
- A Report to Congress on Barriers and Success Factors in Adoptions From Foster Care: Perspectives of Families and Staff Supported by the Adoption Opportunities Program [Section 508-compliant version]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/report-congress-barriers-success
- Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Toolkit: Grants Management [update]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/grants/discretionary-grant/cbdg-toolkit/grants-management
- Family Group Decision-Making: Implementing the Family Group Conference [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-fgdm-implementing-fgc
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CO-1360: Strengthening Child Welfare Systems to Achieve Expected Child and Family Outcomes: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=298470
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.