July/August 2023Vol. 24, No. 6CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions or updates to the site include the following:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are interventions limited to serving children, or can they also serve foster parents and other caregivers?
- Can our organization serve as the fiscal agent to a nonprofit partner agency that is interested in applying for this grant?
- Can you tell me how many applicants have submitted letters of intent?
- Do interventions need to be evidence based?
- How are complex needs defined?
- How do I apply for this funding opportunity?
- How do I submit a letter of intent?
- Is the 15-percent evaluation requirement calculated from the total project budget or just the direct costs?
- Is the award ceiling $1,000,000 over 36 months or $1,000,000 per year for 36 months?
- Is there a suggested page length for the Project Narrative?
- Is this funding opportunity open to public and state institutions of higher education?
- Is this grant project for a specific region?
- We have some preliminary questions about the NOFO. Can we set up a call to discuss?
- Would it be possible to receive copies of successful past proposals to review?
- HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CA-0020: Field-Initiated Approach to Addressing Racial Bias and Inequity in Child Welfare
- HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CT-0012: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- PI-23-09: Supplemental Disaster Relief Funding Available Under Title IV-B, Subpart 1 of the Act
- Round 4 of the CFSRs [Webpage update]
- Title IV-B Guide: Navigating Federal Child Welfare Services Funding from the Children’s Bureau
- Tribal Title IV-B Supports [Webpage update]
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.