June 2023Vol. 24, No. 5CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions or updates to the site include the following:
- Call for Nominations: 2023 Adoption Excellence Awards
- Child and Family Services Review (CFSR) Round 4
- CFSR Round 4 Program Improvement Plan Development Guidance
- CFSR Round 4 Program Improvement Plan Template
- HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CA-0077: Providing Support Through a National Hotline for Child Safety and Family Well-Being Concerns
- HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CA-0078: Trauma-Interventions for Children and Youth in Foster Care With Complex Mental, Behavioral, and Physical Health Needs
- HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CT-0012: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
- HHS-2023-ACF-OPRE-FA-0041: Prevention Services Evaluation Partnerships: Building Evidence for Mental Health, Substance Use, In-Home Parent Skill-Based, and Kinship Navigator Programs and Services
- IM-23-04: Changes to Medicaid Eligibility for Youth/Young Adults Age 18 Who Transition Out of Foster Care and Move to a New State
- State-Specific Foster Care Data 2021
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.